LLTI Archives

February 2000, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:27:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Donna Apgar" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:13:40 -0500
>From: "Donna Apgar" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Come join us in Charlott

------------------
Come join us in Charlottesville, Virginia at Thomas Jefferson's University nestled in the beautiful Blue Ridge
Mountains.

We are looking for papers, presentations, workshops, and roundtable discussions.  Deadline for proposal: March 1.
We need you!

MAALLD and the Arts & Sciences Center for Instructional Technologies are co-sponsoring an intimate 2-day
conference at the University of Virginia where we will talk about how we are using technology in teaching,
where our language resource centers are now and are going in the future, and how what we do can fit into
any initiative to internationalize our campuses.

Fill out our Call for Proposals by clicking form on our website:

http://minerva.acc.virginia.edu/~asmedia/maalld/maalld2000frame.htm

Or send a Word document by email to: [log in to unmask] Or you can send it to us by snail mail
with a title postmarked by the March 1 deadline a the following address:
Conference
Donna Apgar
Multimedia Language Learning Laboratory
c/o English, Literature and Languages CPCC
P.O. Box 35009 Charlotte, NC 28235
If you need further assistance, you can call or email: Rachel E. Saury at (804) 924-6847.