LLTI Archives

April 2006, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:07:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Campbell Louise M" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Last Call for MWALLT Spring Conference!
>Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:47:06 -0500
>From: "Campbell Louise M" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"

The MWALLT Spring Conference hosted by UW-La Crosse is fast approaching:
April 21-22 to be precise.  We have had an exciting array of proposals,
and you may view the tentative schedule and session descriptions on the
MWALLT website:
http://mj-carla.registrar.umn.edu/MWALLT/spr2006/schedule.html

The topics include: Teacher Training DVD for FL in elementary schools,
Podcasting (two sessions!); Online Exchanges and Designing Online
Discussions; Russian for the Internet Age; the Wonderful World of
Moodle; Online orientation to the Language Center; Interactive Learning
with Flash, and Interactive Syllabus using StudyMate and Respondus.

Registration links can be found at
http://mj-carla.registrar.umn.edu/MWALLT/spr2006/index.html; Please note
that the deadline to register for the Friday evening banquet is Tuesday
April 18.

Join IALLT at http://iallt.org.