LLTI Archives

May 2000, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 May 2000 08:01:59 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 11:18:21 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Ursula Williams <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: unusual request for parent-survey responses

Otmar, a student who works in the Language Resource Center and has a
psychology major, has prepared a survey. She needs a large number of
technical SNAFU kept her from posting it earlier. It has nothing to
do with Language Labs, but I wonder if we might prevail on our LLTI
family to provide some responses so this young woman can finish her
project? The fact that we are international helps. If you see fit to
post this, I would be grateful. If you think it's beyond the borders
of LLTI, I will understand. The survey is anonymous.

Ursula