FMPRO-L Archives

December 2013, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:43:01 -0500
If you think YOU'RE unhappy about it, ask Bob Patin or John May or any of our fine FileMaker hosting companies how THEY feel about it!

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9/10/11/12 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

New Podcast on the Block:
FileMaker Talk - Business Edition: filemakertalk.com

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Developers Group
Next meeting: Wednesday, December 18th, noon to 3:30-ish
http://www.kyfmp.com