FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 10:13:12 -0400
As a workaround you could create a field in the parent table that is: List(ChildTable::PetNames). Then that field will contain the return delimited list you are looking for. Of course, in table view, you will still only see the first value, unless you click in the field so the values will display. So you might go one step fancier and replace the returns with commas:

Substitute(List(ChildTable::PetNames); "PP"; ", ")

You're still going to bump up against the limitations of table view though, I think.

Geoff