FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 17:42:34 -0700
Richard

1.  Could you not grab the SerialID of the record you are on, do a search for SerialID - 8 & "..." SerialID + 8, and write into a dummy field the values from -8, -7 ...0...6,7,8 and then have your portal sort by that ID#?

2.  If the serialID of the main record = serialID of the same record in the portal you can use conditional formatting to highlight it.

Stephen

----

"There are three rules for writing the novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are." --- W. Somerset Maugham