FMPRO-L Archives

June 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2012 10:18:36 -0400
This is a proof-of-concept demonstration of a simple and limited
conversion/modification to our existing Excelisys Business Tracker 3.0
solution in which we added an interface compatible with iOS,
specifically using FileMaker Go on the iPad. This is not intended as a
complete and finished working solution although it is mostly
functional, but it does make good as a FileMaker Go template. We
provide it merely to show as an example of how an interface designed
initially for desktop can be adapted to the iPad platform using FMGo.

Some of the FMgo-exclusive functionality includes a ‘Delivery
Schedule’ and ‘Daily Activities’ screens which serve as examples of
task-oriented processes that are provided for in the iOS interface.

This is a demo file for purely anyone to ‘play’ with and is not
intended to be used as a finished or working solution.

Find out more about this solution and download your copy today!

http://www.excelisys.com/blog/2012/06/01/exbt-v3-1go/
______

Excelisys, Inc. - Custom Design, Development & Consulting for LAN/WAN,
Web, & Mobile FileMaker Database Solutions

www.excelisys.com • 866-592-9235

Excelisys is a team of FileMaker Pro™ Certified Consultants &
Developers, as well as Web and Mobile Application Designers &
Developers. Excelisys has a solid 11-year reputation for breaking
through with leading edge GUI design, technical development and
business process workflow expertise. We take care of people,
businesses, and organizations all over the globe, no matter the size
and scope of your project or business. Contact us today for a
no-charge initial consultation and estimate!