FMPRO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dan Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 2010 09:35:19 -0500
I am having this error trying to install FileMaker Server 7 on to a Windows
Server 2003 machine, after installing

Could not start FileMaker Server 7 on Local computer
Error 1068:The Dependency service or group failed

Then I get this erro trying to install FileMaker Server 10

C:Applications\FileMaker\FileMaker Server 10v2\Setup.exe
The applications has failed to start because the application configuration
is incorrect, Reinstalling the application may fix the problem

Windows Server has all updates installed, anyone see this before?

Thx
Dan Kelly