FMPRO-L Archives

April 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:42:43 +1000
On 27 April 2010 21:14, Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I export the data from Workgroup Manager and attempt to pull the data into an FMP database using the Import->XML Data Source, but I get an invalid document structure error. Going to have to talk with the Apple Enterprise people to see just what's going on from their perspective and how to overcome this malfunction.

It's not actually a malfunction, Chuck. As Beverly mentioned you'll
need an XSL file to convert the Workgroup Manager XML into a form that
FileMaker can load. You'll either need to write that XSL
transformation yourself or find someone who has/can do it for you.

--
Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Certified FileMaker 10 Developer