FMPRO-L Archives

September 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dan Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 10:52:19 -0400
When I migrate a table from one file to another the default tables
occurrence changes and the lookups change it there is already a relationship
to that table with the new current file, when I go to reset the lookups then
the current table which I had imported is not one of the options for
default, can anyone tell me the best way to prevent this error when doing
this?

Best Regards,
Dan Kelly
Yachtlink Engineering Inc.