FMPRO-L Archives

November 2014, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
BEVERLY VOTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:08:36 -0500
Yes, the "trick" is to get your found set "saved" in a way that you can refind, but looping so that only each region is found.

Perhaps (not tested!) you can make your find, get your "list" of regions in the found set, LOOP and within the loop constrain the found set. I don't know if each iteration through the loop would return you to the original find (remember, not tested!)

If we knew *how* you get the found set, it might be easily scripted.
I also have not tested a way to recall a saved find (via script). THAT would be a great feature request!

Beverly