FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:45:42 -0600
John

It is an app not a plugin.  And a very cool little app indeed.

"fmXRaySpecs uses AppleScript Objective-C and the Scripting Bridge introduced in Snow Leopard. It would require a ground-up rewrite to make it run in Leopard, and 10.7 is almost out. We will not be releasing a version that works in an OS version earlier than 10.6."

Stephen

"An associate producer is the only guy in Hollywood who will associate with a producer." ---Fred Allen