FMPRO-L Archives

August 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 20:30:01 -0600
Peter

It might, but 9 was a real "payne" as FMI did an "activation code" thing.  I have an old iMac in my office that is on day three of attempting activation for a copy of FMP 9 Advanced. Thank Thor that era has passed...

Stephen

-----

"We have really everything in common with America nowadays except, of course, language." --- Oscar Wilde