FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 01:03:22 -0500
Hi Lee,

Like you I use a Mac Book Pro running Snow Leopard.  I can run 9 10 and
11 on it with out issues.   According to FileMaker KB 9 should run,  8.5
won't.  Here's a link to the  kb.
http://www.filemaker.com/support/kb?answers/detail/a_id/7359

You could get the new iMac and run Leopard,  if you can find a copy of
the upgrade (downgrade?) version.  Of course there is no guarantee that
OSX 10.5 would run on the latest hardware.

Hope this helps.
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting
FileMaker 9,10 Certified Developer