FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Steve Cassidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 18:40:46 +0100
Pedro

Unless you are very clear what's going on with Dropbox, I'd advise simply carrying your file around on a USB memory stick. You'll always know where the latest version is (on the stick). If you lose the stick, you'll still have the latest copy on one of your computers as well.

More reliable still would be to get Filemaker Server and host the file properly. But it sounds like this database is something quite small and for your own use only. Perhaps this would be overkill.

Steve