FMPRO-L Archives

November 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Rick O'Quinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 2011 11:55:25 +0000
One other possibility is to save the pdf's to the Mac mini server in a location that is web accessible. You can control access to the folder in the server admin. then you could view & download the Pdf's in a web viewer. That should actually give you the ability to actually SEE the PDF in FileMaker. We do this with jpg images & it works great.

Rick

Two-finger typing from my iPad :-)

Rick O'Quinn
UGA Photographic Services