FMPRO-L Archives

October 2012, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:54:00 +0000
Jay,

I also don't see why you need to do the find and show all records. (Unless I'm missing something.) Could you not shorten it to:

Show All Records
Go to Record/Request/Page[ First ]
Enter Browse Mode
Loop
  Go to Layout [ Report ]
  Enter Preview Mode
  Copy [  ] [ Select entire contents ]
  Go to Layout [ Report Image ]
  Enter Browse Mode
  Paste [ Echo Image ] [ Select entire contents ]
  Go to Record/Request/Page [ Next ]
End Loop

Just run through them all in order. The find would surely be your slowest step. Also a Freeze Window at the beginning can sometimes greatly speed up a script. (If you had to isolate each record for some reason, consider placing the record's id in the global, but using Go to Related Record, as opposed to a find.)

Geoff