FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Corn Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:45:20 -0400
On Mar 30, 2011, at 4:36 PM, David Haney wrote:

> I’m getting ready to add more functionality to the current template and
> would like a few advanced programmers to give me their own “priority
> wish-list” for a FREE accounting template so I can so I can make a smart
> decision where to spend the time expanding what functionality is more
> important.

David,

Is this really a "free template" or am I misunderstanding how you use those words? I saw that I can download and use the "free" (as in beer) file to enter my own data. Usually when I think of "template" (and I don't think I'm alone here) I expect to be able to "freely" (as in speech) adapt or customize the file to suit my own needs. It appears there is a "template" available, but it isn't "free" and there is a "free" file available, but it isn't a "template." Can you set me straight here?

Cheers,
-corn

Cornelius Walker
The Proof Group