FMPRO-L Archives

December 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2010 17:05:58 -0500
HI Craig,

This sounds like a possible Hardware issue. I have a slighly older
version of your MacBook Pro with the same config. This never happens and
I work in FM Pro 11 advanced a great deal. If you have an apple store
near by make an appointment at the Genius bar and let them run some
diags on the computer.

Hope this helps.
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting