FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:56:47 +0000
Jason

In retrospect I think I should perhaps have should have worded my disclaimer more along the lines of "I haven't bothered to read the question properly".

In my haste, I read the requirement to be to split the digit strings into groups of two with any odd one being added to the final group - I believe the calc I posted does that (but I'm not rescinding my original disclaimer, just in case).

As always, your eye and mind have proved to be more sensitive than mine

cheers

Tom