FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Steve B. Gerow" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 14:46:41 -0800
Get ( DocumentsPath ) gives the wrong documents folder - it gives the User Documents folder.

I'm setting the following into a variable, then setting the path to the variable:
"filemac:/Macintosh HD/Library/FileMaker Server/Data/Documents/" & MyTextFile.mer )

--
Steve Gerow
FileMaker 9/8/7 Certified Developer

President