FMPRO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:19:20 -0600
Peter

Another concern about upgrading you and not the users would be you using a TAB control and them seeing it in FM7 - where it cannot exist, so doesn't and all the fields and objects on all the tabs end up in an unsightly mess.

Stephen

----

"Painting in watercolor is like walking a tight-rope; one must achieve a perfect balance between what the paint wants to do and what the artist wants to do, or all is lost." --- Mary C. Taylor