FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:52:29 -0600
Hooray! Got it.  It worked. I remembered that our Server was not
called MacIntosh HD but instead Server HD so I changed that in the
calculation, and also had IT make sure the to set permissions in Data
and Documents the same.

Thank you both!!

When re-run, the script is automatically replacing the existing file
without any prompt that a file already exists with namex--which is
what I wanted it to do-- I was afraid this might present another
problem.  But it looks like it is good to go forward.

Thank you both--I will be able to sleep well tonight as my new ability
to make this work will help me solve several problems!

Sue