FMPRO-L Archives

May 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 07:03:09 -0600
That was the second option I was considering to make the calculations
work faster--but there are multiple other fields other than day of
week, month and year that the data is getting sorted and compiled by
and all the intermediary calculations are of value in evaluating the
totals and other calculations that involve the intermediary sort
calculations--so not as simple as just re-doing a few links and
calculations at the upper level, unfortunately.  However, I am not
ruling that option completely out.

Thanks,

Sue