FMPRO-L Archives

February 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
David McQueen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 05:57:15 -0500
5.5 was really robust.  I still have a client on that. It started as
a small runtime on Windows for a lawn care business and morphed to
full CRM + scheduling and billing on a network.  I had to go to Ebay
to get copies of 5.5/6 for him about 5 years ago. The only calls have
been for feature additions.

If durability is the hallmark of quality, 5.5 is right up there.

--
David A. McQueen
LICHEN Software