FMPRO-L Archives

September 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2012 01:04:10 -0400
My (well, and everyone else's) friend Albert Harum-Alvarez told me today that he still has a few slots available in his upcoming Design Master Class.

I wish I was able to go, but anyone who hasn't been should seriously consider it. You bring along what you are working on and you can honestly bill your clients for a good amount of the time because you're working on their stuff. That sounds like a really interesting concept: a class with the acknowledged guru of FileMaker design that pays for itself!

It's October 9-13 in scenic Sag Harbor, NY and you can get more info at:
smallco.net/classes
https://www.facebook.com/design.caucus

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9/10/11/12 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Personal Blog o'Stuff: http://jfletch.posterous.com

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Developers Group
Next meeting: Tuesday, September 25th, 12:00 pm to 3:30-ish
Blog: http://www.kyfmp.com