FMPRO-L Archives

June 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:29:33 +1000
The best way to tell if there are actual related records is to test
for them using

IsValid ( Relationship::Field )

before you do your GTRR.

Tim Mansour <[log in to unmask]>
Neologica Print & Promotions ABN 63 904 335 408
Certified FileMaker 10 Developer
PO Box K1163 : Haymarket NSW 1240
Mobile 0405 500 846