FMPRO-L Archives

April 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2011 19:17:03 -0600
Lee

Call FMI support tomorrow. You will find you can "enjoy" a lot of time with them, but, in time, they will send you a new key to activate with.  Happened to me with a new laptop and a client whose needs never extended beyond FMP9.  The activation thing was one of the stupidest things that ever came from "The Wedge".

Stephen

----

"Documentation is like sex: when it is good, it is very, very good; and when it is bad, it is better than nothing." --- Dick Brandon