FMPRO-L Archives

March 2011, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
John Wenmeekers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 20:21:04 -0500
On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 00:56:47 +0000, Tom Elliott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Jason
>
>In retrospect I think I should perhaps have should have worded my
disclaimer more along the lines of "I haven't bothered to read the question
properly".

>In my haste, I read the requirement to be to split the digit strings into
groups of two with any odd one being added to the final group - I believe
the calc I posted does that (but I'm not rescinding my original disclaimer,
just in case).

>As always, your eye and mind have proved to be more sensitive than mine
>
>cheers
>
>Tom

Well, I was not very clear either.

I said 'an additional' outcome, where it should be a 'different'.

The power in charge doesn't need, apparently, the xx-xx-x anymore.

So, Tom, your reading of 'split the digit strings into groups of two with
any odd one being added to the final group', is correct.

In Kindness

JW