FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:35:37 -0600
Thanks.  That page seems very helpful.

However, when I tried the script using simply: filemac: &
Get(DocumentsPath) & filename to generate the address for the server
to export the records file to, it still didn't work.  I get an 800
error code.

The temporary folder option described sounds more complicated and if I
can't get the first option to work, then I suspect I couldn't get that
to work either.

Any other helpful suggestions or webpages to help me figure this out?

Thanks so much!

Sue