FMPRO-L Archives

December 2013, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dan Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2013 12:30:17 -0500
Just as some kind of reference point, I have an account with Hostgator for a
server hosting site, I pay 24.00 per month with plenty of space and can host
many sites, but they do not host FileMaker databases, they probably host
many others though, using this as a reference, what do you think is normal
cost if this were a FileMaker service?

Dan Kelly