FMPRO-L Archives

March 2015, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bruce Herbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 2015 09:32:29 -0400
Gary

If you are starting a new project I suggest using the current version, 13.

It sounds like you have some data in 6. If you need this you can use version 11 to convert the earlier version to a .fp7 file then open it in 13 and convert to .fmp12 file.

You may be able to import the .fp7 data. Not sure about earlier versions.

HTH
Bruce Herbach
Herbach Consulting

Sent from my mobile device... Please excuse typos.