FMPRO-L Archives

May 2012, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jens Selvig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 16:27:32 -0600
So  here is what happened. I had at some time built several buttons that were invisible (same color as the background, without the cursor changing into a hand). Later I changed directions in my methods and forgot to delete all of the buttons. The button created a new record, which would of course show up in the portal. Sometimes when I clicked out side of the portal I'd hit that button and sometimes not. Making exiting the portal area seem strange with un-intended consequences.

I am not sure I like the way FMP12 acts when in layout mode you do a select all. It doesn't show each individual fields boundaries but the whole area that is selected. Otherwise I would found the hidden mystery right away. :)

Jens