FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Canhr M.I.S." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 19:25:57 -0500
I work for a small non-profit which, among other things, runs two consumer
information Web sites using FileMaker Server 5.5 for the last 7 years. I need
to reinstall FMS 5.5 due to a hardware problem. We have the original box,
software, and serial #.

Unfortunately, the previous person didn't record the earlier Server software
installation serial # which we need to install our Upgrade version.

Does anyone still have (for the Mac) Server version 2, 3, or 5.0 ?

All I need is the installation code but I am willing to by the software to get
that.

Please help if you can.

Steven
-----
Manager of Information Systems - CANHR
http://canhr.org
Tel: (415) 974-5171

Have you found CANHR helpful?
To help support our efforts, please visit:
http://www.canhr.org/membership/donate.htm