FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Winfried Huslik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 02:29:03 +0200
Augsburg, Germany - July 28, 2010 - Huslik Verlag GmbH, a long time FileMaker© Business Alliance Member and creator of FMDiff, announces a new FileMaker File Repair Service.

Damaged files will be tested and we will report back what we've found. Usually there are three possible results:
	• The file is structurally OK
	• The file is damaged beyond repair
	• The file can be repaired, what is damaged, how much time it will take and what it will cost.

Up to this point there will be no charge at all.

In case it can be repaired AND you want it to be repaired, we will charge what has been offered.

Repairing Access Privileges typically is US$ 300 per file or per 500 MB (whichever is more) and will take one or two days.

If we can't repair the file, nothing will be charged!

Please see <http://www.fmdiff.com/repairs.html> for more details.

Huslik Verlag GmbH
Kopernikusstr. 67
86179 Augsburg, Germany