FMPRO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:42:15 -0600
Andre

Create a new table with a single record and put your timestamp in that table. Then use a cartesian join to that table (a pipeline type join 1 = 1 sort of thing) and all users will get to see the same timestamp.  You'll need to ensure users can't enter the field as they'll lock the record and cause grief to your script that sets the timestamp.

Stephen

"I want WYSIWYG... I want it to support major browsers... I want it to reflect the spirit of the company ... I want a pony!" --- Michael Lopp