FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 09:31:27 -0600
Pedro

Sorry, missed the bit about no gap so corruption is not the issue here.  Don't think disk failure is too likely as the issue would be much greater - eg. no db at all.

So.  Are there other copies of the db that might have been written to?  Is the db on FMServer?

Stephen

"How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress." - Niels Bohr