FMPRO-L Archives

May 2012, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jens Selvig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2012 11:14:28 -0600
Using FMP 12 Advanced on Macintosh Snow Leopard.

I have a portal with 3 fields being displayed. I do not allow entry into the fields. I created a script that does a simple go to field (a text field, 'Description') and I am getting strange results.

First, I have click on the script button twice before the cursor will enter the text field 'Description'.

Second, if the cursor is in 'Description' and I click outside of the portal, a new record is created. I don't have 'allow record creation in the portal checked.

Simply strange behavior. I have never crashed the file so I don't think it could be corrupted.

I just checked the file using Filmmaker GO 12 and get the same results.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...Lost in Montana...