FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
E R Casey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2011 20:32:28 -0500
My copy of FMP 8.5v2 Advanced will run on my MacBook Pro running OS 10.6 in various revisions since update 2.  It has never been able to print while running 10.6 either to a real printer or to pdf from within the print dialog.  The only functional option for saving output as a image was to save as postscript.

Riley Casey
Entertainment Sound Production
2311 Kansas Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910