FMPRO-L Archives

December 2013, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chris Zulliger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:16:42 -0700
If your looking for "scripting improvements" v12 brought a greatly improved Execute SQL function. Also included in v 13 of course. Container fields also got a great overhaul that makes the jump out of 10 worthwhile.
Hey you're only 70, New version every year means you still have several to contend with. :)

Sent from me, myself and iPhone