FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 16:58:41 -0600
Well, in theory, since it was the server running the script, not me,
the Get (DocumentsPath) should have worked.

However, I tried changing the calculation for the script path to the
example you provided (with my file name of course), and still no go.

Thank you for the suggestion, however.  Any other thoughts?

Sue