FMPRO-L Archives

July 2010, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Wonfor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jul 2010 17:08:30 -0600
Sue

>> Data/Documents/" needs to have same permissions as Data/

Try Batchmod or X-ray to fix..

Stephen

----

WIRE  WHEEL:  Cleans paint off bolts and then throws them somewhere under the workbench with the speed of light. Also removes fingerprints and hard-earned calluses from fingers in about the time it takes you to say, "Oh, s---!"  (---Attributed to the list at http://techtalk.parts-express.com/; Also claimed by others...)