FMPRO-L Archives

January 2011, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:02:06 -0500
Fine FileMaker Friends,

I have a need for a solution that is basically a CRM, but also has features to support an independent insurance agent business. It needs to track policies and insurance providers and enable reconciliation of monthly or lump-sum commission schemes. Does anyone have such a solution or know of such a solution that already exists?

I'd like to start out with something that is almost there and tweak it for the client. Otherwise I'll use one of the more generic CRMs that we have available to us and add the other features on. I'm really busy right now and would like to get this for them with the least expenditure of time on my part.

TIA!

j.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: February 17, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
Special Location!
Info & RSVP: http://fmpug.com/scheduleMeetings.php