FMPRO-L Archives

October 2010, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Barbara Passman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Oct 2010 23:47:32 -0500
Is there a way set relational criteria as "And/OR"?
 I have to try to find related records when the records may be related by one or another criterion.
When I relate records is there a way to designate that  a relationship exists if ANY one of several criterion match?
It seems to me that  when choose several criteria FMP expects that the records must meet all the criteria in order to be related.
Thus I cannot get accurate data reports.

This limitation surprises me so I have to think that there is something I do not know how to do.

Thank you

Barbara Passman