FMPRO-L Archives

September 2015, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:06:55 -0400
Jay,

Our local FileMaker developers group (Louisville, KY, USA) has a regular attender that is a Surgeon that wrote his own office management system that he uses. I also have a client that is a pathologist that wrote her own processing and reporting system. I added an HL7 function that sends the reports to her client’s EMR system and help her with the more advanced aspects of data management in general, and FileMaker in particular, but I am frequently amazed at all that she did totally by herself before I met her.

You and they are a tribute to what FileMaker has done in making data systems accessible to non-programmers who know what they want and just needed a friendly tool to get there.

What country are you in?

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Fletcher