FMPRO-L Archives

March 2012, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
BEVERLY VOTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:09:44 -0400
Aki, keep in mind that the TRAILING GRAND SUMMARY part will appear on the LAST page. It won't necessarily be at the bottom (footer) position.

If you have a "trailing footer" that you want to appear and has the same height as the footer, you can calculate the footer to be different for the last record. That should be the last page, as well.

HTH,
Beverly