FMPRO-L Archives

January 2014, Week 5

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2014 19:13:02 +0000
Have the initial file open the other files via script; FM will automatically pass the credentials to the other files. You might need a splash screen, because if related data is displayed on the opening screen, those files will prompt for logins before the opening script gets a chance to run.

Of course, the accounts and passwords need to be the same.

Geoff