FMPRO-L Archives

February 2011, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Jonathan Fletcher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2011 08:54:13 -0500
This might work for you, Rick...

Left ( Self ; Position ( Self ; "¶" ; 1 ; 1 ) -1 )

This would chop off all that was entered from the first carriage return to the end of the text.

--
Jonathan Fletcher
FileMaker 9 & 10 Certified Developer

Fletcher Data Consulting
http://www.fletcherdata.com
502-509-7137

Kentuckiana's FileMaker Users Group
Next meeting: February 22, 12:00 pm to 3:00-ish
Special Location! Special Program!
Info & RSVP: http://fmpug.com/scheduleMeetings.php