FMPRO-L Archives

April 2010, Week 4

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chuck Pelto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:14:51 -0600
Hi Bev,

I'm using FMP10a. I'm trying to get data from Snow Leopard Server's Workgroup Manager on users and groups.

I export the data from Workgroup Manager and attempt to pull the data into an FMP database using the Import->XML Data Source, but I get an invalid document structure error. Going to have to talk with the Apple Enterprise people to see just what's going on from their perspective and how to overcome this malfunction.

Regards,

Chuck