FMPRO-L Archives

June 2012, Week 1

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Geoff Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:48:11 +0000
Russell gives a good answer as to why permanently joining on names is not usually a good idea. But to answer your question: all the keys have to match. The telephone would have to be formatted with hyphens and or parenthesis exactly the same in both fields. If 2 out of 3 of your keys match then there's no match.

Geoff